FOOTBALL HOTBED has identified your athlete as a prospect that has the ability to play football on the college level and compete with the best players in the country. This means we see him as a student athlete with the potential to play Division I, FCS or Division II college football. Securing a football scholarship isn’t easy. It takes planning and strategy that should start as early as 7th grade.
To help ease the stress of the recruiting process, we invite your athlete to participate in the Football Hotbed College Preparatory Program.
As a part of the Football Hotbed College Prep Program, your athlete will receive following recruiting services that develops a custom strategy and road map for their career preceding undergraduate matriculation:
- Reminders about key dates: SAT/ACT Testing, NCAA Clearing House, Dead Periods…
- Direction to the critical exposure events that get you on the local and national recruiting radars *Notification and registration information about all elite exposure camps (most of these camps are free). Assistance with getting invites to events he isn’t already invited to.
- Media placements on social & traditional media platforms (including Footballhotbed.com) that boost the recruiting profile/resume.
- Setting up unofficial visits at prospective schools & design of a custom college camp road map
- Spearheading communications with college football program decision makers to facilitate the issuance of committable offers.
Most high school coaches don’t have the time or the relationships to help your athlete get recruited. It’s not their responsibility. You have to take control of the process.
The cost of the Football Hotbed College Preparatory Program varies by grade: